The Smart Manufacturing Experience 2020 provides practical, real-world solutions for applying the latest advanced manufacturing technologies that drive results. Explore how leading companies are using transformative technologies to boost productivity, increase sales, improve efficiency and reduce costs. Learn more about Smart Manufacturing Experience below!
This event is laser-focused on advanced manufacturing technologies including:
- Additive Manufacturing & 3D Printing
- Automation & Robotics
- Precision Machining
- Precision Measurement & 3D Scanning
- Digital Manufacturing
- Industrial IoT (Internet of Things)/Big Data
This is more than an event – it’s an experience. Participants will be immersed in a world of interactive learning, hands-on technology demonstrations and even virtual reality. Live presentations, numerous connecting points and visionary keynotes will deliver unparalleled understanding and know-how. This is a great opportunity for start-ups to explore the latest transformative technologies and make valuable connections.
Your Experience Zone registration for the Smart Manufacturing Experience includes access to the exhibits on the event floor, plus all the complimentary education below. Register now to be sure you stay current with the latest smart manufacturing concepts and technologies.
- Exhibits– more than 150 exhibitors showcasing the latest smart manufacturing technologies
- Keynotes– industry and technology experts discussing smart manufacturing best practices and results
- Conference – case studies and real-world applications that are driving business improvements
- Workshops – in-depth sessions that prepare attendees to make the most of the Experience Zone
- Knowledge Bars– small group discussions provide opportunities for personal dialogue on specific smart technologies
- Tours – attendees can go behind the scenes at some of the industry’s leading companies to see smart technologies in action
- Mixed Reality Experience– virtual factory experience that showcases the integration of machines, systems and data
- SME ZONE – the nerve center of everything happening at the event including networking, education and career development opportunities
- Event Floor Reception– a relaxed venue to engage with industry colleagues and share ideas
Don’t get left behind! This is a “must-attend” event.