The Call for Speakers is Open through November 22, 2019
You’re invited to speak at Smart Manufacturing Experience 2020 and become part of the premier smart manufacturing event in the industry. Smart Manufacturing Experience offers several unique opportunities to speak face-to-face with engineers, managers and executives looking for the latest advanced manufacturing processes and practices that can help them survive and thrive in the global economy. Speaking options include keynotes, workshops, knowledge bars and more. Presentations discuss the practical applications of smart technologies throughout the supply chain and in several diverse industries.
Cutting-Edge Content on Smart Manufacturing Topics
Abstracts should address research, case studies and/or applications in any of the following areas:
Workforce and Cultural Transformation
- Machine human interfaces
- Cultural transformation
- Upskilling workers
- Multi-disciplinary knowledge and skills
- Talent management considerations and recruitment
- Best practices for data collection and analytics, selecting sensors, tools, etc.
- Data acquisition, processing, storage and analytics, protection
- Capturing the right data, mining data to make intelligent decisions
- Integrating data across disparate systems, sensors and applications and eliminating technology
- Understand the vulnerabilities of your IT and OT systems
- Threat detection
- Incident Response
Digital Transformation – leveraging digital technologies for the connected enterprise
- Understanding basics of smart manufacturing enabling technologies
- Preparation for mass customization and personalization
- Industry 4.0 Readiness
- Creating a strategy to improve or replace legacy technologies
- Create/Define your digital strategy
- Expectations of implementing intelligent manufacturing technologies
- Getting smarter with artificial intelligence & machine learning
Exposure, Recognition and Complimentary Benefits
Share your knowledge and contribute to an industry-led conference focused on the latest intelligent manufacturing technologies and Industry 4.0 initiatives.
- Attract the attention of key industry leaders and decision-makers
- Position your company as a content authority
- Showcase your company’s technology and innovative processes
- Gain industry-wide exposure through event marketing support
- Make new connections and network with peers from throughout the United States
- Receive one (1) complimentary full-conference registration, for yourself, including admission to the Smart Manufacturing Experience 2020 exposition, keynotes, panels and receptions.
The Evaluation Process
Members of the Event Advisory Committee evaluate all proposed conference abstracts based on the following criteria:
- Overall quality
- Relevance to the industry
- Well-defined focus within the program track structure
- Practical applications of material
- Timeliness of the topic
- Speaker qualifications
To be considered as a conference speaker, your program must be educational in nature — that is, sales presentations will not be accepted. The final program selections and notifications will be made four months prior to the event. You will be notified by email if your presentation is selected.
Plan to deliver your presentation with a brief introduction and time for questions from the audience.
Please Note: Presenting at this event is considered voluntary without compensation for speaking or travel.
Questions? Contact Tracey Lerminiaux at 1-800-733-4763 x3096 or email email@example.com