Smart Manufacturing Experience Delivers the Buyers You Need
- 35% of the audience are management level or above
- 77% of attendees influence manufacturing equipment purchase decisions
- 36% of the audience has equipment budgets that exceed $200,000
More than 2,700 manufacturing professionals attended the inaugural Smart Manufacturing Experience in 2018 in Boston, MA, exploring the technologies that will take their manufacturing into the next industrial revolution. The event offered nearly 170 educational opportunities that were attended by more than 2,400 people.
Attendees by Job Function
Manufacturing Engineering Department
Manufacturing Engineering Management
Manufacturing Production Management
Product Design & Development
Manufacturing Production Department
Quality Assurance & Control
Meet Major Manufacturing Companies That Attend Smart Manufacturing Experience
Curtiss Wright Target
DePuy Synthes Orthopedics
Gillette GKN Aerospace
Kaman Precision Products
…and hundreds more
Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
Pratt & Whitney
Procter & Gamble Co.
Smith & Nephew
Stanley Black & Decker
The Boeing Company
Promoting Your Company
- Exhibitor Referral Suite — Smart Manufacturing Experience has invested in a number of new turnkey tools to help you increase your booth traffic at the event. They are free to 2019 exhibitors! Spread the word to your network about participating in Smart Manufacturing Experience and drive more customers to your space on the show floor. The best part is that you get to keep all the leads that register using your custom landing page link!
- Guest Passes — Provide free registration to your best customers and prospects via printed or electronic, customized invitations (both versions are trackable).
- Online Profile — Help buyers find you so they can add you to their “must see” lists.
- Marketing Kit and Exhibitor Manual — Receive key tools and tactics that help ensure a successful show.
- Banner Ads — Post Smart Manufacturing Experience on your website, offering free registration for your customers and prospects.
- Social Media — Engage with Smart Manufacturing Experience followers on Twitter®, Facebook® and LinkedIn® before, during and after the event.
- New-Product Announcements — Provide us with your new-product information so we can feature it on the event website.
The Smart Manufacturing Experience targets high-level decision-makers in diverse industries through a multimedia smart manufacturing experience campaign that includes:
- Thousands of direct mail pieces sent to key decision-makers
- Content-specific email campaigns to thousands of prospects
- Print advertising in national and regional industry-related trade and business publications
- Targeted local digital advertising before and during the show
- Banner-ad placements on manufacturing-related websites
- Comprehensive website with detailed attendee information and online registration
Exhibit at Smart Manufacturing Experience 2020
Smart Manufacturing Experience moves to Pittsburgh in 2020. This region is home to more than 12,000 manufacturing companies and many diverse industries including:
- Advanced manufacturing
- Information technology
- Additive manufacturing
50+% of the nation’s buying power is located within 500 miles of Pittsburgh, making this an ideal place to connect with manufacturing decision makers and practitioners.
- Take a look at the Smart Manufacturing Experience 2018 Post Show Report
- Inquire about exhibiting at Smart Manufacturing Experience 2020