Smart Manufacturing Experience Connects You With Manufacturing Decision Makers
- 47% of the audience are management level or above
- 77% of attendees influence manufacturing equipment purchase decisions
- 36% of the audience has equipment budgets that exceed $200,000
Thousands of manufacturing professionals will attend Smart Manufacturing Experience in 2020 in Pittsburgh, PA, to explore the technologies that will take their manufacturing into the next industrial revolution.
Meet Major Manufacturing Companies That Attend Smart Manufacturing Experience
Curtiss Wright Target
DePuy Synthes Orthopedics
Kaman Precision Products
Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
Pratt & Whitney
Procter & Gamble Co.
Smith & Nephew
Stanley Black & Decker
The Boeing Company
…and hundreds more
Join the industry in an immersive world of interactive learning, hands-on technology demonstrations and virtual reality experiences to showcase your smart manufacturing solutions.
Connect With Purchase Influencers at all Levels
Smart Manufacturing Experience draws an audience from all levels of an organization. The C-level positions that can make the final purchase decision. The mid-level managers who are responsible for the business case to make the move to Industry 4.0. The engineers and production personnel who need to learn the benefits of smart manufacturing and embrace this industrial revolution. You’ll be able to connect with all of them and have quality conversations about smart technologies, business challenges and your solutions.
Manufacturing Engineering Management
Manufacturing Production Management
Manufacturing Engineering Department
Manufacturing Production Department
Product Design & Development
- Take a look at the Smart Manufacturing Experience 2018 Post Show Report
- Inquire about exhibiting at Smart Manufacturing Experience 2020
Participate at Smart Manufacturing Experience 2020
Smart Manufacturing Experience takes place in Pittsburgh in June 2020.
- More than 50% of the nation’s buying power is located within 500 miles of the city
- The region is home to more than 12,000 manufacturing companies and many diverse industries including robotics, additive manufacturing, healthcare, energy and information technology
- Pittsburgh boasts a skilled manufacturing workforce of 95,000 individuals
- 4,400 annual engineering grads entering the workforce from 35 colleges and universities including Carnegie Mellon and Penn State
Your Participation Packages
This is not your typical event exhibit experience, reaching far beyond the event with a results-oriented annual program, leveraging the collective resources of SME & AMT. Each package includes not only all the deliverables you need for a successful exhibit, but also value-added industry exposure, lead-generation, brand impressions, print and digital recognition and guaranteed leads.