Why attend Smart Manufacturing Experience? You should join your manufacturing colleagues at this event because it highlights advanced manufacturing technologies that allow you to see and react to the performance of your machines and integrated systems with analytics in real time. You can explore and acquire technologies that enable your equipment to talk to one another, control operations remotely, share data, predict challenges and safeguard sensitive information. If you’re not using them to improve your operations, you should be. Chances are your competition is taking advantage of smart technologies. Don’t get left behind. Experience these transformative technologies:
- Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing
- Automation & Robotics
- Precision Machining
- Precision Measurement/3D Scanning
- Digital Manufacturing
- Industrial IoT (Internet of Things)/Big Data
Learn from real people using advanced manufacturing and see the real results they’ve achieved. Come away with practical solutions for making SMART work for your business through:
- Live technology demonstrations
- Small-group discussions and problem solving
- Collaborative technical forums
- In-depth workshops
- Tours of best-in-class SMART factories
- Networking with your peers and colleagues
Don’t Get Left Behind
By 2020, companies adopting artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things, and big data will take over $1.2 trillion worth of business from their competitors who fail to integrate these advances, according to Forrester Research.
Manufacturing is evolving and it’s important that your business and strategies evolve too. Smart Manufacturing leverages the power of advanced manufacturing technologies to improve your bottom line and advance your manufacturing operations in real time. The key to smart manufacturing is manufacturing data as it provides markers to determine the health of your operations.
At the Smart Manufacturing Experience, you’ll be able to see the technologies in action, talk to the experts about the technologies needed and how best to implement them, and hear from other manufacturers about how they have increased productivity, decreased costs and developed new products using these transformative technologies. This is a great opportunity for any size organization to explore the latest technologies and make valuable connections.
Your Experience Zone registration for the Smart Manufacturing Experience includes access to the exhibits on the event floor, plus all the complimentary education below. Register now to start your smart manufacturing implementation plan.
- Exhibits – more than 150 exhibitors showcasing the latest smart manufacturing technologies
- Keynotes – industry and technology experts discussing smart manufacturing best practices and results
- Technical Presentations – 30-minute sessions covering crucial smart manufacturing technologies
- Knowledge Bars – small group discussions provide opportunities for personal dialogue on specific smart technologies
- Mixed Reality Experience – virtual factory experience that showcases the integration of machines, systems and data
- Event Floor Reception – a relaxed venue to engage with industry colleagues and share ideas
These Major Manufacturers Attended in 2018
These companies and hundreds more recognized the importance of implementing Smart Manufacturing technologies and attended the event to explore, learn and network.
Ford Motor Co.
Pratt & Whitney
Saint Gobain R & D Center
Smith & Nephew
Stanley Black & Decker
Toyota Tsusho America